Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's Britney Bitch !!

I was watching the Jimmy Kimmel show on the telly a few nights ago. Its killer by the way ! And well he pointed out that his band leader and saxophone player Cleto Escobedo III (such a cool name, has a touch of royalty.. makes me wish I was named Alexander III..) looks kinda like Adnan Ghalib, Britney's latest boy toy.


Adnan______________________Cleto

For those of you who know me well enough, I used to be a lowdown sleazebag celebrity reporter myself. So every now and then, I like to keep up with the industry news. Boy oh boy is gossip alive or what !! One of the umpteen celeb sites gave me the dirt. Adnan who used to/ still is a paparazzo for photo agency FinalPixx, seems to have found a place in mizz spears' heart (and bed.) PS:he's already married.

Like it is in these fast and easy times, the multitude had their bit to put in. From him being a Muslim but wearing a cross, to arguments over whether he's a Paki or Afghani (fcuk you racists) everyone had had their say. Though one guy's comment seemed to sum it all up quite well :
"This news story is about as mind-expanding as watching paint dry…"

No comments: