Friday, August 15, 2008

Travel Destinations

For my nomadic travels to far reaching places of the globe, I require the monetary support of kind and enterprising individuals/ organisations.

Sponsors required for my personal travels to the following destinations. Please contact by e-mail for estimated costs.

Prince William Sound, Alaska USA

Yasur Volcano, Republic of Vanuatu

Machu Picchu, Peru

1. Title Sponsor
2. Official Flying Partner
3. Equipment Sponsor
4. Apparel Sponsor
5. Hospitality Partner

Sponsors will be given adequate space to put up ads/logos and air time to screen Promotional ads. Due mention will also be given in my travelogue which is read by thousands all over the world.


Note from traveler: I guarantee total value for your money. Contributions to this cause are not exempt from Income Tax under Section 80G of the IT Act, 1961.

No comments: